I absolutly love the way this movie starts. It gives you background right away. I love love love when the two vampires (kate beckinsale being one) jump of the building and how they land it's awesome. Right now it's at the train scene. I love how the action starts right at the begining. And the special affects with the vamp dieing and the lycan changeing is awesome.
I think Underworld shows the bad ass side of michael sheen where New Moon and Breaking Dawn 1 you can tell his character is powerful but there's no action. I think he does great in both roles though.
I absolutly love the way this movie starts. It gives you background right away. I love love love when the two vampires (kate beckinsale being one) jump of the building and how they land it's awesome. Right now it's at the train scene. I love how the action starts right at the begining. And the special affects with the vamp dieing and the lycan changeing is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI can decide if I like Michael Sheen as a Lycan or vampire better. I know Kat Beckinsale is an awesome vampire.
ReplyDeleteI think Underworld shows the bad ass side of michael sheen where New Moon and Breaking Dawn 1 you can tell his character is powerful but there's no action. I think he does great in both roles though.
ReplyDeleteI love how they do the awakening of Viktor. Following the bloood from his mouth into his body and how they show her memories passing to him.
ReplyDeleteAnd the hybrid shall be born!! This lycan vampire hyprid is the shit man I love it. It's beyond creative!!
ReplyDelete